I came She went !

I Came! She went!
(This little distinguish poem came in my mind on 24-July-2008.. i couldn't blog it back then as my friend was a regular reader then) 


  • These thoughts came in mind after hearing and comforting a friend of mine whose women went away 4m him..
  • Knowing or unknowing there are little but important things in life which can take a mishap or can turn into betrayal. 
      
the Poem -
i came     i hug        i be-friend    -    she came       she stabs           she betrays
i love      i care       i help            -    she hates      she neglects       she uses
i work     i stress    i trust           -    she parties    she sleeps          she cases  
i lost      i gave       i dent            -    she won        she got               she went



Poor fellow always supported and Loved her,
don't understand how the split ends came Damn her.
Never the less he cried his bits in manly Way,
drank few drinks utterly at Bay.
I gazed at him with Sorrow,
hoping I could bring love 4him or Borrow.
I stated to stay but he Resisted
it was only in vain when I Persisted..
Men's heart are weak I Felt-Ed, dear God please don't create love if you can't consist 'it.. 

Little Curves of Life
Healing Joker

1 comment:

Followers